Preventive and clinical practice guidelines are based on the health needs and opportunities for improvement identified as part of the Quality Assurance Program Improvement (QAPI) program. Whenever possible, Buckeye Community Health Plan adopts preventive and clinical practices guidelines that are published by nationally recognized organization or government institutions.
- ADHD – Treatment of the School-Aged Child with Attention – Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (PDF)
- Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Asthma (PDF)
- Blood Lead Screening
- Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes
- Immunizations – Adult (PDF)
- Immunizations – Child and Adolescent (PDF)
- Guidelines for Perinatal Care, Sixth Edition – full text may be purchased at a the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Hard copy excerpts may be obtained from Buckeye.
- Adult Preventive Health Guidelines
- Pediatric Preventive Health Guidelines (CHCUP) (PDF)
- Schizophrenia Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- Transplant Services PA Information (PDF)
- Management of Sickle Cell (PDF)
- Depression – Quick Reference Guide (PDF)