We have a special program to connect you to quality healthcare and social services. It’s called MemberConnections™.
Our MemberConnections™ outreach representatives will talk to you on the phone when you call (866) 246-4358, send you information in the mail, and visit your home if you would like for them to come.
They will be glad to talk to you about:
- How to choose a doctor
- How to change doctors
- Covered healthcare services
- How to use your healthcare services
- How to get medical advice when you can’t get your doctor
- Explain the difference in emergency and non-emergent care
- How to live a healthy life
- How to get immunizations and health screenings
- Any other healthcare service problem you may have
MemberConnections™outreach representatives can also help connect you to community social services if you need food, housing, clothing, utility services, etc.