"Be Well!" Incentive Program
As a Buckeye Community Health Plan member, you can take part in a special member-only program called “Be Well!” This program will help you stay healthy. It also rewards you for being active in your healthcare.
In this program, you can earn up to $185 plus $50 for each adolescent child you have enrolled on a pre-paid CentAccount card for seeing your doctor for these annual wellness services in each calendar year that you are a Buckeye member.
- Flu Shot (during flu season, September – April for ages 6 months – 5 years, and 50 years and older) – $25
- Physician Exam with your PCP (Age 21 and older, with assigned PCP) – $35
- Diabetic Management (Age 18 and older, all diabetic tests must be done int he same calendar year – LCL, HbA1c, Eye and Nep) – $100
- Mammogram (Women ages 40 – 69) – $25
- Adolescent Well Care (for each child ages 12 – 21 per year) – $50
So, what’s holding you back? Call Buckeye’s Member Services Department at 1-866-246-4358 (TTY 1-800-750-0750). We’ll give you more information about our services and the Be Well! program.
(NOTE: This program applies once per member per calendar year, and stated information is effective September 1, 2013).