The Ohio Department of Health has a toll-free information line for people with questions about the Swine Flu. You can call that line at (866) 800-1404 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.Read More...
You can help protect yourself from the flu by following three easy steps.
1. Get your seasonal flu vaccine.
2. Get your H1N1 (“swine”) flu vaccine if you are high risk (two shot series), which is defined by the CDC as the following groups.Read More...
- Buckeye’s Care Management Program
- Time for a Healthchek
- Prior Authorization Process
- Do You Know About Domestic Violence?
- Be Careful in the Heat
- Start Smart for Your Baby Program
Shots Save Lives
Prior Authorization Information
- Reducing Paper Claims
- Discussing Treatments with a Severely Mentally Ill Patients
- What We Look for in Medical Records
- MemberConnections Helps You
- Help With Asthma
- Get a Ride to the Doctor
Give Baby a Good Start
Get a Ride to the Doctor
- Silent Danger: Lead Poisoning
- Buckeye’s Drug List Online
- Diabetes Treatment
- Diabetes in Your Family
- Can You See Clearly?
- Members’ Rights and Responsibilities